Have you heard?
- We’ve Got Proof! 2013 Denim Day in Nevada
- ATTORNEY GENERAL MASTO Releases 1st Annual Domestic Violence Fatality REVIEW Report
- Summer of Healing Camp for Children Who Have Been Sexually Abused
- Stop Porn Culture! Summer Programs Available
- National Conference Accepting Workshop Proposals Specific To Deaf Individuals
Newsletter Sign Up
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The Nevada Office of the Attorney General and statewide local law enforcement agencies will be holding awareness trainings on the Victim Informations and Notification Everyday Program. Trainings will be held in Carson, Churchill, Storey, and Washoe counties beginning January 31st … Continue reading
Two members of NCASV were interviewed recently by Melanie Flores, who hosts PSA TODAY for WilksRadio. Check out our Media page to hear the Podcast.
Dear Ben, NCASV is sending this message on behalf of End Violence Against Women International (EVAWI) & the International Association of Forensic Nurses (IAFN). Just a reminder that EVAWI is teaming up with the IAFN to offer a webinar series … Continue reading